Saturday, July 04, 2009

Fourth of July

We went to Farmer's Market today, and it was almost a complete bust. Not our worst day, but since our worst day was the day in May when we didn't sell anything, that's not saying much!

I've still got the girls with me- they stay with Jake until it's time for him to go to work, then they come play/work with me for the rest of the day. Wednesday they were fantastic, but today they were grouchy. I call them 'dill pickles' when they're sour, and 'sweet pickles' when they cooperate. Today was definitely a dill pickle day. Their cooperation can make or break a Farmer's Market day. They didn't completely break it today, but they didn't really make the day either. ;)

It was 81 F here today. Us poor pathetic Alaskans without A/C died today... And out in the sun under our hot tent, Beth & I roasted.

No comments: