Friday, July 10, 2009

Basic Beading

I'm teaching a basic beading class down at The Stash today. They've been keeping me really busy this summer, which is GREAT!

I've been teaching the beading classes at JoAnn's for about 3 years now. I LOVE teaching. =) It's fun to see people get it and get excited. I like seeing everyone bring in their own stuff and make something unique and fitting with their personality and style.

However, I really like teaching at The Stash, 'cuz I don't have to worry about the cooperate headquarters of JoAnn's deciding what I can teach and what I can't. At The Stash I can cater to the students who show up, and their level of expertise. I've taught kids and adults- people with absolutely NO experience, and people with tons who just want to learn a new technique or brush up and old one.

Check them out. The've got some really cool stuff, including our stuff. ;) http://threadsinmystash.wordpress.com/

No comments: