Saturday, April 18, 2009

Overdone

I felt pretty yucky today.
Lots of nasty pain in my belly.
I got chewed out by my family members for doing too much yesterday, and they are right!

I took Luna to the vet, and carried her in her cat carrier. Which was definitely too heavy- it's not that Luna's heavy, 'cuz she's not. It's that Luna in her cat carrier is at a very difficult angle and made my tummy hurt.

Then I went to the grocery store and shopped. I pushed around a cart and kept filling it up with stuff. It wasn't until I was almost done that I realized the stupid cart had gotten too heavy for me.

Then I went home and made dinner. Which wouldn't have been bad if it had been all I did...

But I had surgery one week ago. Seven days. And they cut open my belly and told me not to carry anything around or do strenuous activity for a while. I suspect seven days wasn't what they meant when they said I could get back to normal activities soon...

No comments: