Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My ABC's

A - Age: 37
B - Bed size: Big!
C - Chore you hate: dishes, cleaning the bathroom, vaccuuming (sets off my asthma BAD & I like breathing...)
D - Dog's name: if we get one, I'm sure the girls would name her Princess
E - Essential start your day item: Diet Coke
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gold or Silver: gold
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play: djembe, clarinet, a little guitar
J - Job title: Mama, Jewelry Designer
K - Kid(s): 2 girls
L - Living arrangements: my mom's house, with my husband and my 2 girls, and my sister downstairs.
M - Mom's name: Dixie
N - Nicknames: Becca
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: '95- appendicitis; '98- endometrial cyst rupture; '03- Deborah's birth; '05- Abigail's birth; '08- back surgery; '09- endometrial cysts
P - Pet Peeves: slow lazy driving; rudeness to service people (waitstaff, checkout attendants, receptionists, etc.)
Q - Quote from a movie/tv show: Shiny! (from Serenity)
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: 1 younger sister, 1 older half-sister
T - Time you wake up: 8-9 am
U - Underwear: only my husband knows!
V - Vegetables you dislike: Lima beans, overcooked peas
W - Ways you run late: how shall I count the ways? oversleeping, trying to do too much, getting distracted, thinking I have more time than I do, Deborah arguing, Abigail's clothes...
X - X-rays you've had: so many...
Y - Yummy food you make: mexican lasagna
Z - Zoo favorite: nocturnal animal house

No comments: