Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ear pain


I am sick, again.

I had that nasty cold and it turned into an ear infection. The worst one I've ever had. Jake took me to the doctor and although I wasn't crying in the waiting room, I had tears running down my face... It hurt so bad!
When I finally got to the doctor's office, she said my ear drum and all the areas around it were bright red... Ouch.
I didn't want to go to the ER, so Jake got me to Urgent care. But I really think that if he had his choice we would have waited the next day... Until those tears started. I'm not a big cryer. And I wasn't crying. Seriously, it was like my eyes were just washing themselves. Or something.
So, I can't hear from my left ear and I'm on the biggest antibiotic pill I think I've ever seen... It should be given to bears.

No comments: