Friday, April 24, 2009

My right shoulder

My right shoulder has been ACHING since my surgery. I have absolutely no idea how on earth my shoulder could be connected to a surgery for ovarian cysts, but there you go...
I finally got to see my physical therapist yesterday so she could work on my neck issues, and she kindly looked at my shoulder. Apparently, I strained it somehow (glad to know I didn't tear a muscle). I've got some exercises to do, and I'm hoping that it starts getting better soon.
I'm wondering if my arm got pulled up or bent funny while I was being operated on? It just doesn't make sense that it should be hurting so much.
Maybe I'm spending too much time on the computer?? (that couldn't possibly be it!! ;)

God, thank you for your covering grace and my amazingly speedy recovery from surgery! Please help my insides heal quickly.
God, you are amazing! Thank you for my beautiful family and sweet girls. Please bless my creativity, fill me with your ability to creatively develop solutions to problems.
Please help me love you with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.

No comments: