Sunday, November 04, 2007

Thankful

Another blogger (Susan Stevenson- photographer) is currently posting about one thing they are grateful for every day for the entire month of November. I like the idea and I'm going to steal it. ;) I may not be able to keep up with the daily thing, but I'm going to try.
Today's the fourth, so I'm already 3 days behind! So I'd better be extra thankful today. :)

Today, I'm so thankful for the relationship I have with my Mom. We just had a 40 minute conversation about some really big serious issues, and I'm reminded about how wonderful it is to have a mom who is also a friend...

Yesterday, the 3rd, I got to sleep in extra because my wonderful, sweet, kind man let me sleep in until 11 a.m. Bless the boy. So, on Saturday I was thankful for both sleep and for my husband.

Friday, the 2nd, Beth & I got to do a first Friday at Willowcreek clothing and display our jewelry. What stands out for that day is the community & relationships we've slowly established through our 3 or 4 year journey into making and selling jewelry. We love Joanne at Willowcreek! She is a special lady.

Thursday, the 1st, I got to do some grocery shopping and make a particularly good dinner. So I'm grateful that I live in a country where I don't have to fight for every aspect of a meal- where food is plentiful and we have as many options as we do.

No comments: