Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Sister's Silly Survey

My sister sent me a silly survey. So, I suppose I should share...


1. First thing you do in the shower?
just stand there and get warm

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
red

3. Do you like coffee?
yuck!!!!

4. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
rather silly

5. Crush's name?
had two- Eric in elementary school and the guy who played the boy in "Escape to Witch Mountain". I found his website a couple of years ago and he's a FRUIT. Like into aliens, and really weird stuff.

6. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
HUH?

7. What are you?
a mommy, a wife, a writer, a teacher, a singer, an actress...

8. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
Yes. I think ice cream probably qualifies, and I could eat some every day for a month and still want more!

9. What are you craving?
tortilla chips

10. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
this wonderful broccoli cole slaw recipe I found

11. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
no

12. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
in a cone- lick
in a bowl, (which I prefer)- bite


13. Do you use smileys?
yes
14. Where's 14??? It wasn't on my survey copy.

15. Have you ever met a celebrity?
yes, a bunch of Christian ones through traveling with Company
I've been on stage with Chris Tomlin, he's shy & a sincerely nice guy.
I met Rebecca St. James, Wayne Watson, and some others, too..


16. Do you like cottage cheese?
not really

17. What's the last song you had stuck in your head?
DON'T ASK ME!!! It's too late!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!
'Thomas O'Malley, the Alley Cat' from The Aristocats
Abigail likes to watch the same movie over and over and over and she was really into The Aristocats last week.


18. Favorite place to be?
right now, bed sleeping

19. Are your parents strict?
used to be

20. Would you go sky diving?
oh yeah!!!

21. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
yes, but I'd probably be nervous

22. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Deborah is sitting on my lap right now and she has sparkly nail polish on her fingers

23. Do you rent movies?
OH YES!

24. Who sits in front of you in your spanish class?
I took French

25. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
I never really know. Probably at a rehearsal for a church sketch

26. Brown or white eggs?
white, not that I wouldn't go for brown, though

27. Like rap music?
Don't know if this counts, but the only rap I've ever really liked is DC Talk. Other than that I've been offended by most of the lyrics I've heard. Rather misogynistic

29. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
I heard something weird on the radio driving to work, and when I got to school all my students were watching the tv in the rec room. I spent most of the day comforting and talking with my k-7th graders...

30. Is anyone in your family famous?
well, we're distantly related to Betsy Ross on my dad's side. Does that count?

31. What day of the week is it?
Thursday

32. What was your Lunch?
chicken nuggets, banana

33. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
this is a difficult question- I've got two. My sister will be sleeping and reading and hanging out. I'm hoping my husband is well enough to go back to work. We've all been horribly sick this week and he's missed the whole week.

34 Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
NO WAY

35. So, how about them Yankees?
aren't they baseball??

36. What was your bus number for school?
I hope I never remember

37. Is your hair curly?
STRAIGHT

38. Last time you cried?
almost cried two nights ago when I took Abigail to the ER. She couldn't stop throwing up and she wouldn't drink anything

39. Ever walked into a wall?
this week? No. Last week, yes.

40. Have you ever bought anything from PacSun?
who are they?

41. Favorite season?
spring

42. The next person you'll hold hands with?
Jake

43. Do you sleep with the TV on?
no

44. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
nope

45. Do you think you're old?
nope

46. Are you afraid of the dark?
I used to be terrified. Most recently after watching 'The Sixth Sense'

47. Do you like your life right now?
Parts of it

48. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
a couple years, I've never been a bath person

49. Do you knock on wood?
nope

50. Do you have good vision?
I'm absolutely BLIND without my glasses

51. Can you hula hoop?
NO

52. This is weird. There's no 52 either...

53. Worst thing that happened today?
I had to make a doctor appointment 'cuz I think I've got bronchitis

54. When is your next road trip?
i don't know

55. Have you ever crawled through a window?
to unlock the front door

56. Can you handle the truth?
i prefer it

57. What was the most recent thing you bought?
chicken soup and saltines

58. How often do you talk on the phone?
rarely

59. Are you in a complicated relationship?
probably

60. Do you hate more than 3 people?
I can't think of anyone right now

61. Have you ever tripped someone?
no!

62. Have you ever slapped someone?
I think so. I know I've done it on stage! :)

63. Do looks matter?
yes

64. Do you use chapstick?
No

65. Are you forgiving?
yes, but it takes me a while

66. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
who are they?

67. Do you own a gun?
my husband does

68. Have you made a prank phone call?
nope

69. Have you ever been in a castle?
yes, in Germany

70. Do you like your hair?
most of the time

71. Do you like yourself?
most of the time

72. Are you closer to your mother or father?
mama

73. Do you chat on AIM often?
what is AIM?

74. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
I'm wearing a red shirt and a red sweatshirt

No comments: