Friday, March 04, 2011

Saturday Smiles

Here are 10 things that make me smile:

1) Good jewelry blogs- ones with pictures, and personality. Lori Anderson's blog Pretty Things is an example of one of the really good jewelry blogs. http://lorianderson.blogspot.com/
2) Watching someone who loves to dance do what they are good at-

Gene Kelly Singin in the Rain
(This isn't the only musical or dancer I love, but wow, wasn't this man amazing? I also really enjoy watching So You Think You Can Dance because I love seeing the dancers get to dance, and grow and get better...)


3) Freshly washed sheets on a clean bed
4) Looking at pics of my girls when they were little














5) That feeling when I am reading a really good book, and I don't want it to end...
6) Confidently, & competently using a torch in the metalsmithing shop (yes, I still mess stuff up, but I'm not scared of the flame anymore.)
7) Figuring out who dunnit in a mystery before the big reveal
8) Sitting outside of Deborah's piano lessons & listening to her practice
9) A really good massage- (My PT at Advanced Physical Therapy is AWESOME! I don't know how I would get along without her.)
10) Tillamook ice cream
(Our favorite flavor is Sweet Centennial- in their own words:
Vanilla ice cream surrounded by brownie batter swirl and… (wait for it) peanut butter filled chocolate cows. It’s a tribute to deliciousness and cows! Our forefathers would be so proud.)

No comments: