I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Love them, love them, yes, I do.
What makes this particularly fun/ironic/weird is that I'm probably allergic to peanuts. Not definitely (like death & taxes), but probably. As in, I've taken some pieces of evidence (such as: headache if I eat too many, stomach-ache if I eat them without something else, my Mom's VERY allergic to them, cravings for peanut butter) and come to the conclusion that it is highly probable I'm allergic to peanuts.
Which takes me back to my passion for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Or, as I have recently discovered- Reese's Peanut Butter Bites. Such a lovely invention. Little peanut butter balls wrapped in chocolate. Yum.
(Don't even get me started about the special Reese's Easter eggs- more peanut butter, more chocolate- more yum.)
Now, my husband would devour an entire bag of the Bites in two days. Which would have me sick as a dog. Instead, as far as I am concerned the lovely thing about them is that I can have 4 or 5 a day and just get a mild headache that lasts a couple of hours. Aren't I sick?? What on earth drives me to eat these things knowing I will be cranky and have a headache for 3 hours?? They taste good- (okay, better than good, wonderful, sinful, excellent) yes, they taste very good, but something else must be driving this train.
A passion for peanut butter, a chocolate craving... Got to work on this... There has got to be some way to eat these without getting a wicked headache. Got to be.
Tacky Holiday Earrings Blog Hop
1 month ago