Friday, June 05, 2009

Confused

On Monday, I had a miscarriage.
I'm still not sure how I feel, or how I should feel... I didn't know I was pregnant. The baby was only 2 or 3 weeks old.
I'm sad. And thankful. Poor little thing. I wouldn't want a baby that hurt all the time. And if there was something so wrong, the baby would have been sick most of the time.
At the same time, I am now sure that I want another baby. I already knew that I did, but this confirmed my feelings.
I've been taking it easy and sleeping a lot. My poor body has been through so much this year. I'm still recovering from the surgeries, and this wasn't an easy week. I'm ready to feel better- to not be tired, to not hurt...

God, you're good. I don't understand this. I'm sad, but I find myself trusting you. Resting in you. Thank you for the gift of my girls. Deborah & Abigail. They are so beautiful- so precious. You give good gifts.

No comments: