Friday, June 12, 2009

15 Books

This is a FB quiz I couldn't pass on. It's about books! ;)
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.

1. The Forgotten Key (by William Sleator- I read this in 5th grade and it changed my reading forever. I'd been into Nancy Drew and suddenly I discovered a world of fantasy.)
2. The Bible (In particular, the book of John)
3. The Lilac Fairy book
4. Classic Christianity (by Bob George)
5. Mere Christianity (by C.S. Lewis)
6. Firestarter (by Stephen King)
7. Anne of Green Gables (by L.M. Montgomery)
8. Homecoming (by Cynthia Voight)
9. Star Man's Son (by Andre Norton)
10. God Came Near (by Max Lucado)
11. Watchers (by Dean Koontz)
12. A Wrinkle in Time (by Madeline L'Engle)
13. The Art of Walt Disney (by Christopher Finch, published in '75- wonderful cells from the oldest shorts up to around Mary Poppins)
14. The Snow Queen and Other Tales (Old book, my mom's)
15. Mother Goose (my mom's OLD copy- I love the illustrations and remember reading this at different stages of my life and understanding it differently each time)

1 comment:

becca said...

I must add these two- forgot them, but must add!
16. What's So Amazing About Grace, (by Philip Yancey)
17. The Golden Key and other Fairy Tales (by George McDonald)