Sunday, December 17, 2006

Beth's Dreams

My sister, Beth, has taken the plunge into blogging. I guess we got her hooked by putting up our jewelry blog... I don't know.

Anyway, she is now posting her poetry and paintings at www.bethsdreams.blogspot.com . She's a VERY talented painter and writer and her stuff is worth the time it takes to get there and take a peak... I can say that, even though she's my sister, 'cuz it's true!! She's only got a couple posts up, I think one poem and one painting right now, but she's takens TONS of pictures of her paintings over the weekend and will have them up soon.

She's encouraged me to go ahead and take pictures of my own paintings... Maybe I'll have some of them up. We've been so busy with the jewelry thing this last month that I kind of forgot I wanted to get my paintings up on here... Anyway, go take a peak!

No comments: