Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I share a couple of things that have made me smile during the last week.
*****

1. Break-Up!
The snow has been melting slowly, roads are clearing, and we are seeing pavement! Mind you, it's back down into the 20's today and it's SNOWING again. However, Spring is on it's way.

2. Farmer's Market Beading
I'm making jewelry! Almost every night! I'm trying to prepare for Farmer's Market, so I've been busily working bead magic. I'll share some new pieces this week. =)

3. Our Life Group on Thursday's
We've joined a group of about 5 couples from church, and we hang out on Thursday night for a couple of hours. We read the Bible together. Sometimes we play games and eat dinner. And this has been a really good thing. Jake & I are such introverts that it's hard for us to get to know people. We need community, with good friendships and sharing. With friends with whom we can walk this road of faith together.

No comments: