Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Step By Step

Oh, God, You are my God,
And I will ever praise You.
Oh God, You are my God,
And I will ever praise You.
And I will seek You in the morning,
And I will learn to walk in Your ways,
And step by step You'll lead me,
And I will follow You all of my days.
written by Rich Mullins

Prayer for May 6th
God, please strengthen and fill me today. I'm so tired and still sick. I'm so tired of being sick. Heal my body and my spirit. Thank you for your grace and healing power. Please give me your creativity to solve problems, to get things done, and to be a mom.
God, lift up and strengthen Jake today. Fill him with your Spirit and empower him to do your will and desire. Please be on his tongue and mind today.
God, bring healing to Beth. Christ, fill her mind and give her clarity and creativity.
Thank you for the gift of my mother. Please bring peace to her heart and healing to her body.
Hold Susan & Jason in your arms. Sing their song over them loudly enough for them to hear, so that their hearts can heal. I pray that you would grant them the gift of a baby.
Help Deborah learn self-control.
Help Abigail learn obedience before she gets hurt badly.
May I be the mommy they both need, so they can walk in your steps.

No comments: