Friday, March 07, 2008

Real MEN


I loved this! ;) I know it's silly, but I couldn't help myself...
I found it on the Greater Good network- the place where you click and they give money to different causes like hunger, saving abandoned animals, or preserving rainforests. I try to click in every day- doesn't happen unless I've got a moment free of screaming hungry kids...
Here's the link: http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces;jsessionid=23F9A54C4B1C60C5881EB2BD97045554.ctgProd04?siteId=1&link=ctg_ths_home_from_ars_home_sitenav (By the way: I did some checking out- It's a real site. The advertizers actually do give money to the places listed: The One Campaign, America's Second Harvest, Mercy Corps, Prosthetics Outreach International, Helen Keller Foundation, National Breast Cancer Foundation, First Book, Room to Read, The Nature Conservancy, The Rainforest Conservation Fund, etc....)

No comments: