Friday, March 28, 2008

Cats arrived!

Thank you, Marty! http://renzntzman.blogspot.com/
My girls are dancing again! May Cats live forever! ;)
I actually got brave and went ahead and ordered a DVD copy in hopes of it surviving more than 6o viewings. I also ordered a copy of T.S. Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats because Deborah's convinced they're singing 'Jericho cats'. I'm hoping I can correct that before it becomes a part of her normal routine.
Have you ever been singing a song and suddenly realized what the actual lyrics are? Rather than what you thought they were?
Jake's is fun- Jefferson Starship's We Built this City- for the longest time he thought they were singing 'Marconi plays the Mama' rather than 'Marconi plays the mamba'. Certainly gives a different flavor to the lyrics, doesn't it? He was too young to really know what that might mean, but he and his best friend had an idea...

No comments: