Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This is My Favorite Joke Ever!

I love this joke- I heard it in high school or in college, and I can NEVER ever tell it right. I always end up forgetting part of the punch line, or enough of the joke for it not to be funny. So finally! Here it is, correct and complete:
****
A string walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, “Look, I can’t serve you, you’re a string.” So he walks outside, twists himself up tight, and pulls out his ends. Then he walks back into the bar. “Buddy,” the bartender says, “I already told you: I can’t serve a string.” And the string says, “I’m a frayed knot!” (Get it? “I’m afraid not?!”)

2 comments:

Monika said...

your blog is awesomeness, i added it to my favourits!

Valette said...

This one is popular with the 7-year-old crowds:

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting Tyranosaurus Rex.
Interrupting Tyrano...?
RAWR!