Thursday, February 21, 2008

My new haircut

I admit I'm a little shocked... I've been thinking about this for a while and I still can't quite believe my hair is this short. Most days I like it. Sometimes I'm like, 'I just want to be lazy and put my hair in a pony tail' and I CAN'T anymore. And man, when it wants to be funky, look out! It can stick straight up! My hair has NEVER stuck straight up before.

And once again, I've freaked out a hair stylist. This time, she ended up basically asking me to come back so she could finish up... I've got so much hair, and it never looks like it 'cuz it's so flat and fine. There is just a TON of flat and fine hair on my head! Stylists frequently get halfway thru and then realize they're only halfway thru... And they panic. 'Cuz it's taken 'em 45 minutes to an hour to get there, and they've got the next client waiting and they're only halfway thru... So I went back today and she got to finish up and we're both happy! I love my new do!

No comments: