Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lack of Energy

I've been busy, busy, busy lately. And not feeling too hot. All last week I had trouble sleeping. Jake's been snoring- I think he's sick- which means I don't sleep well.
We finally seem to have gotten over the difficult part of Deborah's nemesis at school. She's found another group of friends to play with and is delighted to go to school again. At least she was today...
I don't seem to have any energy for anything creative right now... Which probably means I'm in my mid-Winter slump. Around February I feel like sleeping all the time and just staying home... Part and parcel of living in the dark for the last three months I suppose. I keep saying to myself, "Soon it will be Spring!" I wish I could convince myself! I'm down in the blacks.

No comments: