Thursday, December 27, 2007

Babies come out of Belly Buttons

Last night I fell into the rabbit hole of the web and around 1 a.m. found the funniest thing I've read in a long time...
I jumped off Polk's site, and then Dena Dyer's site and found a site called 'Tales From My Tiny Kingdom'. A mom writes of the trials and tribulations of raising three boys. This particular entry is about 'the talk'- you know the one- the birds and bees talk. I laughed so hard, and I was trying not to wake anyone up-
It's not for the faint of heart, but it's an absolutely hysterical discussion involving the opening line, “I think a baby is too big to come out of a belly button,” making googly eyes, and the daddy having 'fertilizer'...
Don't miss it! http://www.mytinykingdom.com/2005/07/29/its-natural-but-its-rated-r/

No comments: