Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sleep

Well, each of my girls are still waking up at least once a night... And I'm running on empty. How do parents do this???

I guess you just do what you have to do, but I'm going crazy. I'm going to bed late 'cuz they're both sick and not feeling good, and then I'm waking up at least twice each night, and then they're waking up early... Yikes! Somehow I'm trying to squeeze in at least a couple hours sleep. They're still dealing with pinkeye, and both of them have a mild cold with coughing, plus Abigail is teething and while the Ibuprofen lasts a long time it doesn't last all night...

God, help! Please let them sleep through tonight. I'm trying to take naps, but Deborah doesn't really need one anymore. And I'm depending on my Mom too much. Help!

No comments: