Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cold & a Birthday

It was -48 on Tuesday when I went to pick up my husband!! Yikes! It's up to the 20's today, a 60 degree difference. It's shocking how warm +5 feels after -40's...

Today is my husband's birthday. He's working from 3 till midnight, a pretty sad schedule for someone with a birthday. He's 32 today, which proves that I robbed the cradle when I got married! Well, not really... When you consider the fact that my dad was 39 when he married my 22 year old mother... 3 1/2 years younger is nothing compared to 17 years!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...and here in Texas we had people panicking about freezing rain when it is 33 degrees... Wimps.

becca said...

Okay, I've got to admit that after living there I understand the panic. People don't know how to drive on the ice... I admit it, though, I just thought they were morons...