Monday, November 20, 2006

Celebrate!

Well, I have now complete 100 posts. As my husband says, "Woo-hoo!"
I feel like celebrating.

I've achieved my goal, too. When I started I wanted to try and post about three times a week. Every acting class I've ever had required a journal, and my professors expected 3-5 entries a week. I thought that was a good goal for something I was hoping would encourage me to write and be more consistent with my writing. (Since having kids my journaling has gone down the toilet... I have very little free time, but having a goal and thinking of it as homework has made the difference I hoped it would)

Well, eight months breaks down to about 12 posts a month or about three posts a week. So- Ha! I did it. I achieved one definite goal in the last 8 months! I posted about three times a week! (sometimes more and sometimes less, but it worked out.) For 8 months. (which is a long time- almost enough months for another baby, and no, I'm not pregnant again. Thank you, God.) Good job, Becca!!

No comments: