Friday, May 02, 2008

Another 'get to know you' Quiz

I don't know why I like these things so much...

1. What is your occupation? homemaker/jewelry designer

2 What color are your socks right now? barefoot!

3. What are you listening to right now? some freaky movie my kids are watching with my sister- it's some Goofy movie (Goofy as in Disney guy with long ears)

4. What was the last thing that you ate? pizza

5. Can you drive a stick shift? NO, but Jake is determined that I'll learn...

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Beth, my sister, I think...

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES! All three of them. :)

9. How old are you today? 36

10. Favorite drink? ice water, in Alaska... I had no idea how spoiled I was til I lived in Texas!!! Nasty water down there...

11. What's your favorite sport to watch? Hockey

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? NUMEROUS times

13. Pets? One kitty- Luna

14. Favorite food? ice cream

15. Last movie you watched? Shrek 3, made me laugh out loud!

16. What do you do to vent anger? I tend to hide it out or read it out...

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? my sister! ;) no, really... we moved a lot & I'd have fun as long as we played together...

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? spring, nothin' as magical as watching the ice melt and knowing that everything will be green soon... wish it would happen soon this year!!!!

19. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry

22. Do you expect your friends to email you back? yes

23. Who is most likely to respond? you all already have!

24. Who is least likely to respond? hmmm..

25. Current living arrangements? my husband, my mom, my 2 girls, my sister, 3 warring cats

26. When was the last time you cried? when Jake's foot infection went into relapse

27. What is on the floor of your closet? a plastic cabinet of drawers, and laundry. LOTS of laundry

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Beth...

29. The friend you have had the shortest that you sending this to. ? impossible to answer 'cuz I wouldn't have called one of 'em my friend, but I've known her forever, and the other has been my friend about as long as I'd call the other one my friend...

30. What inspires you? worship music at my church

31. What are you afraid of? not doing what God wants me to do

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain

33. Favorite car? red or yellow fast looking car, or a big SUV

34. Favorite cat breed? plain old american

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 or 5

36. How many years at your current job? I've been a homemaker for 5 years, and a jewelry designer for about 3

37. Favorite day of the week? Friday & Sunday

38. How many states have you lived in? 5- Alaska, Oregon, California, Texas, Washington,

39. Today's date and time: May 2nd 8:19 p.m.

I'd like to know what happened to questions 20-21.

No comments: