Thursday, June 28, 2007

Prayer Request

I have a disease that is fairly private and rarely talked about: Endometriosis. It involves those parts of me that make me a girl and most people don't want to hear the details... So, I'm not going to share the details. Just let you know that since it's a 'woman's disease' very little research has been done about what causes it, what prevents it, or what the best treatment is...

I'm now experiencing some pretty major complications/problems and I'll be seeing my OB/Gyn next Monday to find out what she thinks need to be my next step. I don't think I want to have any more children (kinda letting God make the decision on that one- It's such an incredible miracle that I was able to have ANY kids that I'm not going to complain about the possibility of not having more), so we need to just wait and see what my ultrasound showed and what she's going to recommend.

Anyway, would you please pray that my doctor would have wisdom and eyes to see clearly what needs to be done. That our appointment would go well. That I would not be living with very much pain. That we would do the best thing.

No comments: