Sunday, June 10, 2007

Deborah

Well, Deborah has the herpes simplex stuff now, too.

This stuff is so awful! I've been calling it 'the plague'. My mom doesn't like me calling it that, but good grief- Open wounds, screaming, bleeding gums... What else do you call it?

I feel horribly guilty about this one, too. I really feel like them getting this one is my fault. If I hadn't taken Abigail out when she was still recovering from bronchitis they probably wouldn't have gotten it. She was going stir crazy, but I should have waited a couple more days.

The nasty thing is that it never really goes away. For the rest of their lives they will get cold sores when they're sick. I never had to deal with this. In fact, I don't know anybody who's had this. Or at least who's ever admitted to having it... So, I don't know what it'll really be like.

No comments: