Sunday, February 03, 2013

Saturday Smiles

On Saturdays I share a few things that have made me smile over the last week.
*****

This has been a rough week!  Some really important appointments and a bunch of cancellations.  I haven't done a huge amount of smiling.  But I have not been a dour sourpuss all week...  I have smiled.  I have laughed.  Quite a bit too.  It's just been a rough week.  And I'm smiling as I think about the fact that this week is over!!

1) My husband
Jake has let me explode all over him several times this week, and he has helped me be silly.  What an amazing gift he is!

He has been able to do some photography this week, so he's all happy and excited about his negatives.  I am, too.

2) Our house is warm!
Oh!  It has been so cold here in Fairbanks.  I hate negative temperatures and especially when it gets down to -40 F.  Blech.  But our house is warm and we are safe.  We ran out of fuel at the end of last week, and it is miserable to go without heat for even a couple of days up here.  God provided heating fuel for our house, and we are so thankful!

3) Chocolate
Chocolate has made me smile this week.  In fact, I smile about chocolate quite a lot. =)


No comments: