Saturday, February 09, 2013

Saturday Smiles

Normally on Saturday I share a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.  However, today I just have one.

Beth and I are at a bazaar today!  Well, it's not really a bazaar, and we really don't have any clue how it will go.  Someone invited us to set up a booth at the local Winter Folk Fest, an acoustic music (Bluegrass, Celtic and Jazz) all day event at Pioneer Park.


Here's a fun album of the music groups from last year- Beth & I did not go last year, so we have no idea what this will be like.

We are excited and nervous.  Beth's contact said the event is pretty much self-contained with people stuck there all day so the vendors do pretty well...  However, we sell sparkly jewelry.  Not so sure how that will go with the Folk Fest crowd.  We are hoping for some crossover from our Farmer's Market crowd.

I'll update here how we did.

No comments: