Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Work Table Wednesday

Here's what is on my work table up in the Metal Smithing Studio-

First, my moon locket:
I'm still working on this piece. Honestly, it's the most complicated piece I've ever made. From the hinge, to the box shape, and on to placing a bail.
Today, I was working on the back ground. I applied liver of sulphur to darken the sky.


I'm not sure if I'm completely done, I can still see what I would like to work on...










Here are four pendants I'm currently working on... I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with each of them, but I hope I can come up with something soon! My final's this Thursday. I've completed all my required projects, but I'd like to get these pendants completed before I no longer have access to the studio.





No comments: