Sunday, May 08, 2011

Saturday Smiles Re-Boot

I am super sick this weekend, so I didn't have energy or time to do my Saturday Smiles. In fact, I'm trying to figure out HOW I can do them since we're starting Farmer's Market next Saturday. However it works out, I'm going to continue doing them. I enjoy writing them.

I was unable to do my smiles, so I offer up a couple of 'Work in Progress' photos...

The first is my copper stash with the two bracelets on the left. I've had these two bracelets for about a year, and I have not known how to finish them. They just didn't look right to my eye. But I finally know what I'm going to do! I hope to show the pictures this next Wednesday.

















Next, I have some head-pins I cut and melted the ball ends. They are just waiting to be pickled and shined.







No comments: