Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wedding Pieces

I've just finished some jewelry for a wedding. I enjoy doing commission pieces because I like knowing I will get paid. =)

As much as I enjoy just making pretties, I like knowing that the pretties I am making will make me money.

The hair vine was a totally new thing for me. I love the result.











I also made a wire necklace for the bride and one for her maid of honor. I didn't get pics before she came to pick them up, but I can give the reference pics.
The bride wanted something similar to this neclace, but with clear crystals around the blue flower center, and with clear crystals and leaves between the flowers.

Oh, and she wanted smaller flowers, so I used the next size down crystals... Her necklace looked like the crystal flowers on the hair vine...

I've never done wedding jewelry before, but I think the results were lovely.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

hey becca, this is really beautiful!! and i can't believe you live in alaska... too cool! (literally?!)