Sunday, August 30, 2009

I wish...

I wish...

We weren't so poor.
We were wiser with the money we have.
Jake had a job he loved that had benefits and growth potential.
Jake was writing more.
Jake was leading worship.
Jake was happy.
I were teaching drama & english.
I had more time for my jewelry.
I had a studio where I could go paint, and make jewelry, and leave unfinished projects out.
I slept more.
I wasn't always so tired.
I wrote more regularly.
I felt more connected to God.
I didn't feel so lonely.
I was involved with an amazing Bible study.
I was growing in God.
I was faithful to read my Bible every day.
I wasn't so overweight.
My ankle didn't hurt.
I could walk everyday.
My ankle was healing.
My neck didn't hurt all the time.
I dealt with less stress.
My house was clean.
Jake and I had more time alone.
Jake & I would go walking every day.
We had our own space.
Our backyard had a fence.
We had a dog.
My family weren't so messy.
I lived in Washington or Oregon.
I was acting in community theatre shows.
My heart didn't hurt every time I thought about church drama.
I was used by my church.
We were at a different church.
I felt like we were used by God appropriately.
I was acting at church or writing for my church.
I heard God more clearly.
I knew what God wanted me to do.
I was doing what I KNEW God wanted me to do.
I was who God wanted me to be.
I was content.

No comments: