Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Birthday

Here's a couple pictures from my birthday...
We all went out to Brewster's (a local burger place), and then came home and had cheesecake. My family is so sweet! :) (Doesn't Deborah look old in this picture? I'm not ready for my baby to grow up! She's only 5.)


I also am sharing a picture of my largest present- a new lap-top!
Woo-hoo! My husband decided that I've been spending so much time on the computer lately that I needed my own. :)
So, yes, he gets as much benefit out of it as I do, but it means I get to put all my pictures on the computer. I'm the one with TONS of pictures. And video clips (mostly of the girls).
You also get a glimpse at the birthday card from my love, both the outside and the inside, 'cuz I thought it was so fun/sweet.
You don't get to see what he wrote to me, though. ;P

No comments: