Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Inventory, beading Christmas Bazaars

Ayee!! Beth & I have a show in 2 1/2 weeks at Willowcreek Clothing, and I've been beading like crazy. I actually took an inventory of all my stuff (business language: my stock) for the first time ever. It was nice to see what I've got, what I've sold a lot of and what I need to focus on. For me to have everything I want to offer for the Christmas bazaars I need to work two hours every night 5 days a week, and that probably still won't give me what I want... Ahh, well. It will get me going.

Our show will be part of the Fairbanks Art Association First Friday's program, and will take place October 5th. Not much time left...

We're not sure exactly what bazaars we'll be at this year, and we're hoping for more than last year...
These are the two "for sure's":
Fort Wainwright Holly Days Bazaar on October 12th & 13th
Monroe High School on October 27th

We're also hoping to be at the UAF Women's Association Bazaar, Pioneer Park, The Farmer's Market Bazaar and the North Pole city bazaar, but we don't know if all of those will work out.

Anyway, I'm working like crazy and I don't expect to be blogging much till after Christmas...

No comments: