Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beads

I got to walk around over the weekend while we were at the bazaar and see all these booths with beadwork and fiber art and paintings and really cool stuff. Now my head is packed full of all these ideas I want to incoorporate into my beading and I'm afraid I'm gonna lose some of the best ideas... I guess they never really go away, but it's so easy for me to let them subsume beneath the ocean of diapers, dishes and driving that is my every-day life... Beth has suggested a journal where I draw and write and paste and tape my ideas, but I never seem to think of buying such an item when I'm at Freddy's. That's my homework for the week I guess- get a journal home so that I can empty my head of all these ideas and get them out on paper where they might be usable.

No comments: