Friday, March 08, 2013

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I write about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
*****

1) My sister comes home tomorrow!
She's been gone for about three weeks, and I get to go pick her up tomorrow morning!  YAY!  I'm very excited.

2) Spring Break


Next week is Spring Break, and I'm thrilled.  No school!  No work for me!  No teachers for the girls!  We hang out and play around for most of this week.
I love this week off- the snow is starting to melt and everything is starting to get dirty and wet.  I LOVE it!  Summer is my favorite season, but Spring break-up is a close second.  Melt, snow, melt!!!

3) Painting
My painting teacher, Miss Vicki, is back from a trip outside (the lower 48 contiguous states, for those of you NOT in Alaska).  Which means I get to go back to painting!  Which makes me very happy.  I'm hoping to finish up my butterfly painting, and start on something new.

2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

4/ Getting awesome FREE Czech glass... yay us!

becca said...

You're right, Monique!! I definitely should have included that. =)
I was pretty excited when I got the e-mail.
Plus, I'm supposed to get my bead soup from my partner either today or Monday! I love mail goodies.