Friday, March 15, 2013

An Extra Smile!

Hey!  I forgot!

I won some beads this week from Cyndi Lavin and the Best Beads Shop.  I'm pretty excited because each of the three packages contains beads I will actually use!  Woo-hoo!

 I was a little nervous that I'd end up with either really ugly beads, seed beads, or pony beads...  Not that I can't do anything with ugly beads, or seed beads or pony beads...  But the beads I won are lovely!


The ones that say they are yellow with pink and white are actually a lime green that I love.  Green is my favorite color, you know!  And I can already see them in a multi-strand bracelet.
The Garnet red ones are perfect for some of my flower wire-work pieces.
And the Ivory full coating ones- well, they are sparkly!  So they are guaranteed a place of honor.

I probably can't do anything with these beads right now, because I'm in the middle of Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party, but I'm sure looking forward to working with them!

No comments: