Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thinks I'm Thinking...

Farmer's Market is almost over (just two more days- tomorrow & Saturday) and I'm thinking about this winter...

Some yucky home stuff means that Two Sisters will not be at many Christmas bazaars, probably only two or three.  So what shall I do this winter to keep from going insane?  I was planning on taking metal-smithing, but the same yucky home stuff means I didn't get to do that this semester.  Boo!

I'm expecting to get to play a little more with polymer, and I'm hopeful about how that will come together in the next couple months. 
Deborah is learning violin and will be a little mouse in the Nutcracker. 
Abigail will be doing her Occupational Therapy (Sensory Processing Disorder) and she will also be starting girl scouts this Saturday.

But what else?  I have to have something solid to get me through the cold and dark....  I'll let you all know more when I know more.

1 comment:

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

I don't know how you do it...getting through Alaskan winters, that is. I struggle my way through Virginia winters, and they're really not that bad, especially compared to AK. I would suggest that you take the polymer clay and roll with it (pun intended). :-) That's what I'm planning on doing. Good luck!