Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I blog about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
*****
1.) Apple Pie
A kind friend gave us an apple pie this week, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

2.) No Jackets!
The temperatures have hovered around 50 this week! Which means I've been going to work without a jacket, and the girls have been going to school without their coats. I love it!

3.) My Collage Necklaces
I have completed quite a few of these collage style necklaces over the last month. I'm trying to get ready for Farmer's Market in between the other busy moments of life.
I enjoy creating these collage necklaces. I delight in picking through my bead stash to find fun beads that go together, and they are just as fun to put together. I generally choose a theme- a color or a style- and then go treasure hunting.
Here's a couple I particularly like:






No comments: