Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fun Day- Collage Necklaces

I love building these collage necklaces. I love selecting each bead and piece and carefully balancing them just so with the other elements.
I enjoy wearing them, and imagining the person who might prefer the all copper one, or the all silver one.

I love choosing surprising elements- a bit of shell, a hand-made wire bead, 3 wood beads together...

In fact, they are as fun to make as they are to wear. A bit of elegance mixed with a big of whimsy and tied together with carefully twisted and worked wire.

2 comments:

Kathy ~ Artful Accents said...

As always, I am drawn to the blue one! They are all pretty, but that blue one just stands out to me. :-) You've inspired me to try some collage necklaces of my own today...thanks!

Mina said...

NIce pieces!