Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I post two or three things that make me smile:
*****

1.) The Monroe Bazaar
Tomorrow (or later today, depending on how you view it), Beth & I will be selling our jewelry at the Monroe Holiday Bazaar. First off, I honestly enjoying selling our stuff, so that makes me smile. But secondly, our first bazaar was Monroe so we have really positive feelings about that one. We'd love to see you if you can make it.

2.) Costumes!
I love getting dressed up as someone else. It must be the actor in me, or else the part of me that loves costumes & dressing up is what drew me to acting... Hmmmm.... Never thought about it, but yes. Most of my favorite child-hood memories involve play-acting and pretending to be someone else. And we would create the best costumes!

3.) Chocolate
Yup. Nothing makes me smile like chocolate. :) I like dark chocolate, milk chocolate, minty chocolate, orange chocolate. You name it. The only kind I don't like is the stuff with coffee beans or espresso in it.

No comments: