Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Working it!

For Christmas I requested a gym membership. =) I checked it out and explored the place. It just makes sense up here. Since I can't/won't go outside and walk every day. And I am getting FAT.

And Jake gave it to me!!! YAY. He was sweet and asked me a very serious question, "But if someone were to give you a membership to a gym, wouldn't you think they were saying you were fat?" And my response, "Not since it's what I asked for. If I hadn't asked for the membership that might be a different thing... I know it's what I want. I want to exercise, and I hate being cold."

So, for the last 2 days, I've dropped Abigail off at pre-school and gone a couple of blocks over to Planet Fitness. The first day I did 30 minutes on a treadmill, and the second day I did 30 minutes on a stationary bike. And now I am tired.

But I have kept my goal! (only 2 days, but that's okay, 'cuz every day counts.)

2 comments:

Valette said...

That's awesome! I've had a Planet Fitness membership for a while, and I really like it for the price and that they are open almost 24/7.

becca said...

Yup, the price rocks! I was shocked at how inexpensive it was. I guess it's 'cuz they really just have machines and weights, no frills or classes...