Friday, January 08, 2010

FOUR Days!

I've gone to the gym for the last four days! I'm so proud of me! =)

Or really I should say, Didn't Jake do good?! LOL. Plus, all my family is encouraging me, 'cuz they know how much I want to make this happen. I didn't make a resolution at New Year's, but my weight and general unhealthiness has been really getting to me. I'm not really into resolutions, but I am into making healthy changes. And when I've been physically active and fit I've LOVED the feeling. So, I am (with God and my family) making it happen!

I've been SO tired this week, but it's been worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We didn't join a gym, but we did get a Wii and the Wii fit board and games that come with. Hoping the aerobic activity will make a big difference in how we feel.