Thursday, December 25, 2008

Silliness

Little short silly:

Okay, so I'm wearing a really big bandage on my back right now. The incision was 3 and 1/4 inches long and the bandage is bigger, as you can imagine.

Tonight, as Jake went to check the bandage, he freaked out 'cuz the bandage was a weird color... Kinda dark purple. And he couldn't figure out how on earth I'd gotten purple on the outside of the bandage.

So, he hands it to me, and I look at it and say, "Oh, it's from my shirt! The black sparkly shirt I wore to the Christmas thing." And he's like, "your black shirt?"

And I say, "Yeah, that's how people get black. They use purple."

So, he says, "So, I should tell people to watch out... If they don't want to turn black, they shouldn't wear purple shirts..."

"I'm talking about dye, silly! Not race..."

"I know. But I couldn't pass that one up."
***

Anyway, don't be offended! I just thought it was silly. 'Cuz he's right. That's what it sounded like I was saying....

No comments: