Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm a Soccer Mom!!!!

Having one daughter in kindergarten and the other in preschool is more stressful and time consuming that I would have thought... I feel like I'm constantly going.

I get up at 7:45-8 to get Deborah to school by 9.
Come back and get Abigail ready for pre-school.
Get Abigail to pre-school by 12.
Pick up Deborah at 1:30.
Go pick up Abigail at 4.

It doesn't sound complicated does it? But for some reason I feel like all I do is live in the car...

We also have a creative movement class for Deborah on Tuesdays right after school. I try and get the girls to the story time at the library in between other things.

And my Bible study hasn't even started!

Somewhere in the middle of all that I'm trying to get the laundry done, make dinner, create jewelry and do some writing... I've had several special orders for specific items, and we're still going to Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays. (Wednesdays are very interesting with all the running around!) Now that Jake is doing school and a job he's not much help with general chores around the house.

It's only been a week, so I'm expecting some of the back and forth to shake down and be less stressful & complicated. We'll see!

No comments: