Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday, I share a couple of things that made me smile over the last week.
*****

1) Watershed Holiday Market
Beth & I were invited to attend a Holiday Marketplace which supports a local charter school.  We had so much fun last night and today.  I took a couple of pictures on my phone and am glad to share them here.  (no, they are not the highest quality, but they are totally 'in the moment'.)  Our dear friend Janie Magelky organizes this bazaar for the school every year, and one of the best parts of this market was seeing so many friends from Farmer's Market and The Stash.



 
 


2) It warmed up!  To +20F!  From -20F.
That's 40 degrees difference...  I hate -20.  I know, I should NOT live in Fairbanks, AK.  But here I am...  Cold and in the dark.

3) I sold my Sun piece from Metal-Smithing.

 
I have had it for a long time, and I knew it would be for a specific person.  I wasn't even sure if that specific person would find the pendant.  But he did.  This weekend at Watershed.  It was a gift for a friend, and he looked and looked and looked at it.

No comments: