Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I write about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
****

I get to go to Camp this week!!  I am so excited!
I was asked to teach drama at Bingle Camp's first ever Music Art Drama Dance Camp (or M.A.D.D. Camp).  I'm thrilled and nervous. 
It's been a while since I've taught drama...  I was a Drama/English teacher in Seattle and LOVED it.  I miss it.  Since then I have directed 6 or so musicals up here in Fairbanks, helped with a couple of youth group performances, and participated in an attempt to get a drama group going at our last church (with a lot of opposition).
I've got some plans in mind, but am aware that my plans need to correspond to the specific group of kids that I end up working with at the camp.  I might have really experienced kids, and I might have beginners.
So...  I have no idea of what I'm heading into, and I'm seriously hoping that it's not as scary as it feels right now. =)

No comments: