Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Smiles

Here are 5 things that make me smile:

1. Listening to Jake play guitar












2. Listening to my girls laughing and playing
3. Digging into my stash of beads for inspiration
4. Watching old Star Trek episodes








5. Making up new lyrics to old tunes with my husband
(Example? so glad you asked! Sung to the tune of "Oh, Ricky you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, Hey Ricky!" - "Oh, Jake-y you're so fine, you're so fine, I'm glad you're mine, Hey Jake-y!" And yes, depending on the company & mood sometimes our lyrics get rather risque...)
6. Grocery shopping (yup, I'm weird.)
7. Windchimes
8. The silence after my girls are in bed
9. Hammering on copper (or silver or bronze or... hmmm, I think you get the idea.) in the metalsmithing shop.
10. My husband's photos

No comments: