Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

Blech.
It seems like I've had a cold forever... It's probably only been 2 weeks, but it seems like much longer. My cold turned into bronchitis last Wednesday or Thursday, and it has not gone away.

My doctor told me to do NOTHING. Arrgh. Do you know how much I hate beeing told to do nothing??? I hate sitting around. Although I admit climbing the six stairs to the bedrooms makes me winded right now...
I went out with the family on saturday for a couple hours, and then led children's choir on Sunday night.
Now, I think I'm paying for my determination to do those 2 things. I HATE being pinned at home.

I start coughing when I do pretty much anything:
Get up to go get the phone. Cough, cough, cough.
Get the girls' lunch. Cough, cough, cough, cough.
Talk to my mom. Cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough...

I've gotten bronchitis every winter for the last three years. It just wears me out. Time to move out of Fairbanks....

No comments: